Clown Tilapia (Coelotilapia joka)
From The Aquarium Wiki
189 Litres (50 US G.)
15.2-17.8cm (6-7 ")
7.8 - 8.6
22.2-27.8°C (72 -82 °F)
This animal is available captive bred
- Clown Tilapia
Additional scientific names
- Tilapia joka
- Lower courses of rivers from Sierra Leone and western Liberia.
- Difficult to visually sex.
- More peaceful than most Tilapia
- Feed once or twice a day.
- Planted tank
- Is one of the peaceful tilapia
- Juveniles are white with grey striping. Adults lose the striping, but are attractive nonetheless.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )