Gulio Catfish (Mystus gulio)
From The Aquarium Wiki
227 Litres (60 US G.)
35.6-40.6cm (14-16 ")
6.0 - 7.8
20-26.7°C (68 -80 °F)
- Gulio Catfish, Long Whiskers Catfish
Additional scientific names
- Aspidobagrus gulio, Bagrus albilabrus, Bagrus gulio, Macrones gulio, Pimelodus gulio, Pseudobagrus gulio, Aoria gulio
| This section requires expansion with:
Location where this animal is found in the wild.
- Males have an elongate genital papilla in front of the anal fin.
- Peaceful but can eat smaller fish, keep with similar sized fish.
- Prefers sinking meaty foods.
- Twice a day.
- A social fish, shoals in the wild.
- Dull grey/green coloured body with long barbels, white belly and a short adipose fin.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )